At TGP Kids Clubhouse, we care about children and their families. We provide God-centered, fun and safe environments where children can learn about Jesus and apply the gospel in a way that is relevant to their lives and development.
Our TGP Kids Clubhouse environments offer interactive learning for your child to build relationships and love Jesus. We believe parents are the primary nurturers of their child’s spiritual development, and we take our responsibility to heart in partnering with families on a journey of teaching children how to follow Jesus Christ. It will be a meaningful, fun-filled journey for you and your child!
TGP Kids—Early Childhood gives children birth through Kindergarten a first impression of their loving, Heavenly Father in such a way that it creates a lasting impression in the heart of a child.
TGP Kids leads with the end in mind. By the time a child is in Kindergarten, we want him to know three basic truths:
God made me.
God loves me.
Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
What to Expect
TGP Early Childhood Kids creates a fun, safe, clean and faith-filled experience. We plan a full hour for your child… two-year-old through Kindergarten that includes centers, Bible stories, songs, crafts, games, and best of all, small group time for prayer and discussion. Storytelling in this nurturing environment introduces children to the Bible and applies it to their everyday lives.
TGP Kids connects kids to caring leaders and a consistent group of similar-age friends. This safe environment builds trust as children learn about God through the loving care of leaders who give them first impressions of the Bible and prayer. It encourages children to talk to God any time at any place
TGP Kids partners with parents in the spiritual formation of their own children.
Parents are provided a monthly ‘Small Talk’ piece to cue them with ideas to integrate Sunday’s learning into everyday activities with their child throughout the week through Drive Time, Play Time, Bath Time and Cuddle Time.
We know leaving your baby for the first time may be overwhelming! This is why we welcome infants into the corporate worship. A “Happy Room” is provided for mothers to care for their baby should they choose to leave the service. This room is equipped with a live feed of the worship service.
This is a fun and busy age! Our loving volunteers are fun and keep toddlers engaged in active play!
- Please send extra diapers and an extra change of clothes. Please label all items with your child’s name, including pacifiers, cups, diapers, etc.
- Snacks/Allergies: We are a peanut-free environment. We provide Cheerios, Goldfish crackers, and Apple sauce, for 12 months - Kindergarten years. Occasionally we provide other snacks. Please check the allergy alert posted outside your child’s classroom door each week, Please ensure any allergies have been noted by teachers inside classroom.
- Wellness Policy: For the protection of all children, we must decline admission to children with the following symptoms: runny nose, rash, persistent cough, diarrhea or any other symptoms of illness. Children must be free of fever for 24 hours before coming to our TGP Kids environment.
- Promotion: We promote all children in early childhood in August when the school year starts. We follow the Rapides Parish School guide lines and base our class formation on birthdates between October-September.
Family Celebration is the place where babies-Kindergarten and parents learn together about Jesus! Family Celebration is --30 minutes of fun, interactive experience that happens every Sunday morning at 9:30. Because our goal is to partner with parents, this is a great time to experience what your child is being taught for the month in their classroom. We also provide each family with a First Look take home pieces so that parents can help their kids apply the Bottom Line at home—where it matters most!
TGP Elementary Kids
TGP Elementary Kid is a Sunday morning environment for elementary-aged kids (1st-5th grade) that include an engaging large gathering for worship and teaching, along side a more personal small group time with adult leaders.
We want our elementary kids to understand …
- I need to make a wise choice.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
TGP Kid focuses on a small group environment. We want kids to see how God’s Word fits into their lives, to learn how to talk to Him, and to build friendships that will last. That’s why it’s important to make sure your child connects with the same friends, same leaders, every Sunday.
What happens Sunday morning:
- Kids start off gathering in Orange Room for visiting with friends and small group leaders over donuts and juice.
- Next, they come together to join in a fun-filled, action-packed LIVE! Worship experience where the Bible and music come alive!
- The second half of the hour is all about small groups. We want kids to see how God's Word fits into their lives, to learn how to talk to Him, and to build friendships that will last. The kids participate in hands-on activities that are designed to strengthen friendships and grow in deep faith. That's why it’s important to make sure your child connects with the same friends, same leader, every Sunday
- Elementary kids attend corporate worship.